This service helps students to overcome situations of distress related to their choice of higher education studies, and their transition period from high-school to university or during their university career.
It is a free service aimed at upper secondary school students who, at the end of their journey, experience the university choice phase, providing them with the tools of self-knowledge to face the choice with greater awareness.
To book an interview, the online ticketing service is active:https://ticket.unical.it/tickets/new/counselling-psicologico/
Psychological Clinical Counseling
It is a free service aimed at students of UniCal who experience situations of personal, motivational hardship or difficulty in studying and includes the following activities:
- reception: preliminary interview
- the cycle of clinical interviews
- follow-up interview
- periodic reports and communications
- training trainees and Accompaniment to clinical activity (first response, welcome interview).
To book an interview, the online ticketing service is active: https://ticket.unical.it/tickets/new/counselling-psicologico/
- Offerta Formativa
- Formazione Post-Laurea
- Master Universitari
- Corsi di Alta Formazione
- Dottorato di Ricerca
- Professione Chimico - Info esami di Stato
- Iscriversi, studiare e laurearsi
Via P. Bucci - Edificio 7/11 Cubo 9 Piano Terra - Rende